Summer is hands down my favorite season of the year! It's HOT outside & you're glowing- literally because tan skin! My mood drastically improves and I just feel so much more productive. It's great for vacations, lounging, and celebrating. With there being 93 days of summer- I thought I would make a list of 93 things to do this summer! Leave your thoughts / recommendations in the comments :)
Hope your summer vacation is AMAZING!
In your city....
1. Try a float therapy session
2. Go to a new rooftop bar in your city
3. Rent bikes & bike a trail
4. Take a class on something that interests you at a local college / university - some are free or really cheap!
5. Grab some friends & instead of bar hopping try photo booth hopping at all the photo booths around town!
6. Read 5+ books that you've been eyeing (That's only 2 a month!)
7. Find a street festival to attend
8. Volunteer or donate treats/toys at a local animal shelter
9. Support local artists & attend a gallery opening or event in town
10. Eat at a new place in your city & leave them a nice review (if they deserved it!)
11. Find a public pool that you can lounge at
12. Road trip to a nearby lake / beach
13. See at least one summer concert for a band/artist you've always wanted to see live
14. Attend a wine tasting event
15. Go to your local museum - you know it's been AGES since you last went!
16. Have a staycation at a local or nearby hotel - hotel pools are great!
17. Listen to live music somewhere & support your local musicians
18. Find & try out a new coffee shop
19. Take a yoga or fitness class - perfect time to get in shape if you didn't for New Years!
20. Visit the zoo!
21. Get your friends together and visit the nearest amusement park
22. Visit a local brewery / winery
23. Go to a water park
I blog about a little big of everything. Life, love, travel, fashion, art, horror movies, quotes, friends, city living, & anything my heart desires.
I'm a 24-year-old wedding photographer based in Chicago with a passion for traveling & fur babies.
Sex & The City
Song On Replay:
Fresh Pair Of Eyes